Using earphones as both input and output of audio in Windows 10 can be useful in various situations, such as recording audio or using voice chat. However, some users may not know how to set it up properly. In this article, we will provide you with information about how to use earphones as both input and output of audio in Windows 10.
Steps to Use Earphone as Both Input and Output of Audio in Windows 10
- Connect your earphones to your computer. Make sure that your earphones are plugged into the correct ports on your computer.
- Right-click on the volume icon in the system tray at the right end of the taskbar.
- Open Sounds Settings.
- In the dropdown menus at the top, make sure Headphones are selected as the output device and the input device.
- Test your earphones by playing audio and recording audio.
Related Questions and Answers
How do I use headphones with a built-in mic on Windows 10?
To use headphones with a built-in mic on Windows 10, follow these steps:
- Connect your headphones to your computer.
- Open the Sound settings.
- Under the "Input" section, select "Choose your input device," and then select the microphone or recording device you want to use.
- Test your headphones by playing audio and recording audio.
How do I fix the "No speakers or headphones are plugged in" error on Windows 10?
To fix the "No speakers or headphones are plugged in" error on Windows 10, try the following steps:
- Disable the sound card.
- Update the audio driver.
- Check the audio jack and cable.
- Restart the Windows Audio service.
- Check for Windows updates.
Using earphones as both input and output of audio in Windows 10 can be useful in various situations. You can follow the steps provided in this article to set it up properly. If you have headphones with a built-in mic, you can follow the related questions and answers provided to understand how to use them on Windows 10. If you encounter any errors with your audio devices, you can try the related questions and answers provided to troubleshoot the issue.