AirPods Pro is a popular wireless earbud that can be used with various devices, including Windows 10 PCs. However, some users may encounter an issue where the AirPods Pro microphone is not working on their Windows 10 PC. This can be frustrating since it prevents users from using the AirPods Pro for audio and video calls. In this article, we will provide you with information about the causes of this issue and how to fix it.
Facts About AirPods Pro Mic Not Working on Windows 10 PC
- The AirPods Pro microphone may not work on a Windows 10 PC due to outdated or incompatible drivers, incorrect settings, or a bug in the operating system.
- The most common causes of this issue are outdated or corrupted drivers, missing system files, or a bug in the Windows 10 operating system.
- There are several methods to fix the AirPods Pro microphone issue on a Windows 10 PC, including updating the drivers, checking the settings, and resetting the AirPods Pro.
Steps to Fix AirPods Pro Mic Not Working on Windows 10 PC
- Update the drivers. To do this, go to the manufacturer's website and download the latest drivers for your device.
- Check the settings. Go to the Sound settings on your Windows 10 PC and make sure that the AirPods Pro are selected as the default input device.
- Reset the AirPods Pro. To do this, put the AirPods Pro in their charging case and press and hold the button on the back of the case until the LED light flashes amber. Then, reconnect the AirPods Pro to your Windows 10 PC.
Related Questions and Answers
How do I connect AirPods Pro to a Windows 10 PC?
To connect AirPods Pro to a Windows 10 PC, go to the Bluetooth settings on your PC and select "Add Bluetooth or other device." Then, select "Bluetooth" and follow the prompts to connect your AirPods Pro.
Why is my AirPods Pro microphone not working on my iPhone?
The AirPods Pro microphone may not work on an iPhone due to incorrect settings, a bug in the operating system, or a hardware issue. Try resetting the AirPods Pro or contacting Apple support for further assistance.
The AirPods Pro microphone not working on a Windows 10 PC can be a frustrating issue. You can follow the steps provided in this article to fix the issue, such as updating the drivers, checking the settings, or resetting the AirPods Pro. It's important to take steps to ensure that your drivers are up to date and that your settings are correct.